Monday, January 25, 2010

Reset

So Melissa told me to write a blog... and I remembered that I do, in fact, have a blogger account (only for checking up on Daniel Waters and the zombie community he's built up, as I swore off blogging precisely a million years ago).

Imagine my surprise when I realized that I've blogged up in here, too!

I don't have much to report for today, except that I've scanned the previous blogs and suggest that no one ever, ever read them. I suggest this with the dire severity of one who simply cannot figure out how to delete the excessively wordy bits off of my virtual "Dashboard."

Oh, I'm reading the An Ideal Husband; I read The Importance of Being Earnest over the weekend and it was trey magnifique. I've decided that whether or not Oscar and I are one in the same, (due to a happy coincidence of reincarnation) I will always stand for what he believed in: eccentricity, wit, and- above all things- love.

Enough of the cheese-whiz,

-Bee

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep at it lover!
    Isn't The Importance of Being Earnest grand? I love it!

    Also, I noticed the Yale Diaries beneath this post :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL <3 thanks, bebe
    and YES! It's my favorite so far! :D
    And I especially love the end!
    "My dear, it's an awful thing when a man realizes that everything he's said has been the truth!"
    Mucho LoLs

    and yeah, I totally forgot I bloogged those! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to delete blog entries: go to your dashboard and click "edit posts" which sould be under the name of your blog. then select the ones you want to delete and down at the bottom, click the blue button that says "delete selected"

    ReplyDelete