Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Dream Team?

So I just realized that I'm supposed to be writing weekly for this school citizenship grade... Oopsie!

I've kind of been a little wary about blogging on me-related topics, such as my life and/or friends, because it just makes the whole blog thing that much more personal, thus making the fact that no one bothers to read it thrice as sad. Hence the whole review thing of the past two weeks.

However, this week I really do have some news for allllll of my adorable non-existent readers out there, pertaining to one of my very best friends, Christina. So it's been Christina's dream for the past almost-year to attend this awesome school, Franklin, that specifies in political communication and other subjects very like that which I, myself, find utterly dull, but dear Christina finds endlessly interesting. What's the huge deal about Franklin? It's in SWITZERLAND! (Cue Moulin Rouge flashbacks of Toulouse yelling, "It'th thet in Thwitherland! Exotic Thwitherland!")

Oh, also, she's totally been accepted.

Haha, yeah, she's been accepted into her dream school! I'm so very proud of her! (I'm not even a little surprised, no sir, had complete faith in her the entire time :D)

Anyway, I guess this really heaps on the pressure for me to get into Harvard, now we've both gotta be dream school acceptees!

No comments:

Post a Comment