Sunday, April 18, 2010

What Do You Call a Psychic Midget on the Lam?

So I've been finishing up the book... well, okay, I've been pulling out my hair in frustration, sleeping at odd hours, watching Stardust, dodging extravagant BlockBuster fees (They're going out of business anyway), and talking to myself in a British accent (I'm doing it now) WHILE I write, write, write my book away. I've got about 40% of a chapter to go, plus the conclusion, which may or may not be about half done, and then it's editing, proofreading, formatting, and publishing for me.

Okay, I cannot stop thinking to myself in an English accent. It's a Gaiman overload, it happens more often that you'd think... which is quite sad.

Anyway, I've just polished off a whole pot of coffee and a section on cold reading, which is pretty interesting, if I do say so myself... (The cold reading; the coffee was just pretty good.) Now I've just got to talk about the real mediums in this world, even though I'll sound positively mad.

Really sorry I've not blogged in a while, been kind of busy; this weekend's been the first time that I've actually slept more than four hours in the past... Oh, I don't know, two weeks! (!!!! D:)
So that was nice. Somehow, I've actually managed to sleep, leave the house, and get work done. Spectacular. Although, one of the side-effects is that I can't seem to talk about anything but school and death, which have become synonymous lately so conversation seems, to me at least, monotonous, although I think mom's drawing me out of it slowly.

Also, I've just realized that if this [writing] is going to be my actual life, then I am going to be very busy and very pleased (as long as there's no equivelent of school, i.e. something that gets in my way). Mmm... decided that I'm going to NYU; debt be damned, I'm going to write and I need all the opportunity and instruction I can get!

Night.

PS. Oh! The title, right.
Answer: A small medium at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment