Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zombies! DMV! Exclamation Points!

Bet you don't see that too often! LoL
quick bloggy-blog:
Went to the DMV today and was extra-special-super-excited because I couldn't help it and I'm really jazzed about getting my ID! (I'm no longer an invalid when it arrives in ten to fifteen business days!)
SO yeah, hope my picture was good, I tried to do the good smile, not the dumb one, and I vaguely remember straightening mah shoulders! Yeah!
Oh oh oh!!! Gen Dead II: Kiss Of Life, FINALLY came yesterday, so I'm reading it a lot because this weeks STAR testing, which is GREAT! Because we have like two blocks of testing and then tons of breaks and snacks and we just hang out. But today was MATH and I proved how dumb I am by checking "C" for every other one... Gah. And I forgot how to complete the square AND do logarithms AND exponent-ey problems. Gah!
Oh well, I mood swing-ed again for the first time in a few weeks, but since it went from sad to happy, I'm gonna let it slip... maybe I'll dream about Sweets from Bones again :D That solved my problems last time.

OMG- DANIEL WATERS! If you're reading this:
Though your first book was insightful, mind-blowing and ten thousand more superlatives that I don't even know right now- Kiss of Life is absolutely, positively speechless! I'm speechless, the way you wrote Adam's point of view is... astounding. I've officially run out of superlatives for you, Dan and just know that I love you (your writing, I know that sounds creepy, sorry) your concepts, everything and I've become a walking advertisement for you. Just know that. :D

Kay kay, loves, this is it. Remember: If you were a zombie- I'd still be your friend. :D

Now I have to go do homework... :D

Love,

-Bianca!

No comments:

Post a Comment