Friday, May 1, 2009

Brain Shrinking

Wow.
So I had a pretty crappy week before/after the whole birthday- 17- thing. And like. I was having these super weird mood swings- like 8;00 happy, 11:00 Suicidal (exaggeration), 3:00 ecstatic. And then I had a dream.
About Sweets. From Bones. (Didn't realize how hot he was until he revealed his abuse!)
And We chatted like he was my therapist. And he taught me a magic trick. The End.

And I'm better now. LoL.

And I just came back from Boca's- for my birthday that everybody forgot- and I got a camera. And money. SO I begged mommy to take me to B&N so I could spend the money- ON MY MARVEL BAG!!!
YEAH!

Things are better.

(Also I bought like $40 worth of stuff.... plus five. LoL)

Love,
-Bee!- wildered/dazzled.

PS. "William dahling could you pass the caviar?"

1 comment:

  1. haha, caviar? what does it taste like??? i might want to try some.

    and marvel bag? i wanna see!

    ReplyDelete