Thursday, March 5, 2009

Huzzah!

So...
Today I sulked.
I talked to Mrs. Edwards about my EPIC FAIL- Chris laughed at me- LOL-
and then I reaffirmed my love of My Chem (Oh, I decided that I'm going to do whatever it takes to get to a concert when they go on tour, I'm going to a concert and will, at the very least touch Way, I'll become a hired assassin to get money for concert tickets, I DON'T CARE!)because I listened to them ALL DAY! From bullets to desolation Row, I listened to it on repeat.
So I took the bus to Barnes and Noble in my emo mode, listening to Way, thinking only of the mantra Epic fail, epic ail, epic fail and sighing heavily when the occasion called for it.

When I arrived at the bookstore, I decided to treat impending depression with David Sedaris and Hot Chai tea... Which made me feel much better.
And then after dinner, I came home to find...

I"VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!! [to the summer program at Yale!]

So I was pretty excited... Only, I have to get the scholarship with it, otherwise I won't be able to get in... But still, I'm fairly happy- a class on Civil Rights and New York AND Three and a half weeks in Connecticut...
LoL

And Mrs. Edwards liked my sentence.... Here, I'll show you guys my mad skills as well....

"I held the long chain of the necklace and squeezed tight.
Light burst under my eyelids as her past exploded beneath my fingertips, the locket burned hot as a stove top in my hand."


LoL, second one, of course.... LoL
she also huzzahed me...
So I suppose I'm not an EPIC FAILURE... not at all of life... just in Edward's class
LoL
love,
-Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment