Saturday, March 7, 2009

Turnabout










So...




Today was.... a really quick turnabout....




Twenty-four hours ago I was epic fail ( Minor dramatization, we're stretching the twenty-four...) and then I got the whole Yale thing... which was pretty darn cool, I must say...




And then I went to Journalism, like, la de da...




And Amira, the Editor/Chief was absent. SO Mrs. Edwards told me that Amira recommended ME for the job. And Edwards put in Hillary as my co-operator person, because, apparently, she has organization and I have creativity...




So I'm not a good leader. I've never been one. I assume that I'll never be one...




But now... I never thought about being second in command to Edwards, but now it's sounding more and more like a really great dream... You know? LoL




When I voiced this opinion to her, she compared me to Macbeth. When I relayed this comparison to Christina, she replied;




"Doesn't Macbeth die at the end?"








* * *




So I drew this fan art today, for Dan Water's Generation Dead, it's sort of Karen DeSonne, my favorite character of the WHOLE BOOK!



(It's at the top o' the blog...)



And then I put on my blond wig and drew on a mole because... I wanted to know if blonds have more fun? LoL. I took lots of pictures... now I kind of want to die my hair blond... I just wish I was a metamorphangi, I would be able to keep up with me SO much better. :)



Anywho, don't wanna sleep..

grr... my image won't go un-upside down... stupid! Oh well, you know what it looks like, just crane your neck or use a mirror or something. LoL


wait, lemmie try one more time...
Gah. Didn't work. And made my comp spaz. So happy that Blogger saves your posts <3
Gonna go... IDK now. LoL
love,
-Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment