Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Sadness

The more I blog, the more emo I sound, which is really sad, seeing how peppy i usually am.
But, see, folks, there's this English teacher; Mrs. Edwards... whose opinion is like... second to God's (but much lower than God's, of course, as God is, after all, God)...
Anyways. We have this thing called writing workshop where we write and she grades it, and she NEVER gives E's (like, A's to other school's because our school is odd...) and I've gone on this quest to get an E... and I was so excited....
And I got an AE- (A-)
WHICH IS LIKE FAILING LIFE!!!!!!
*sob sob sob*
If I'm not at school tomorrow, it's because I ran away to Mexico to hide my shame...

Okay... I'll have run away to Italy... not even in shame would I run away to Mexico...

Love,
-Bee...

PS. WHHHHHHY GRAMMAR WHY?!?!!?!?
*sniffle sniffle sob sob SOB!*

No comments:

Post a Comment